Leader in the laboratory market since 1947
BICASA was founded in 1947 by the founding partners Luigi Biffi and Giuseppe Casiraghi as manufacturers of glass processing and scientific equipment.
Integration of technical laboratory furniture production.
Integration of laboratory equipment production.
BICASA moves to the new headquarters combining offices and production into a single entity.
Entry as a partner in Ahsi to manage the entire Italian market.
New company in Dubai
New company in San Pietroburgo
New company in Sinsheim
New company in Kuwait City
New company in Shanghai
Joint venture with TBI